WELCOME TO SNOW WORLD.ENJOY READING! | Dashboard | Follow

SnowV
AboutPost

________________________________________________________________________________________
Assalamualaikum

Mum you’re the best thing that I ever had. You are my true love, my best friend, my bank, my hero, my heart&&soul. You’re very sporting mother! Seriously I love you. I’m sorry because I’m stubborn, naughty, always make you sad, worry, disappointed, angry. I’m sorry I can’t be a good daughter to you. I’m sorry I always cheated you and hangout with my friends, I’m sorry :’( here’s something that I want you to know that,  :

Mum, I wrote this for you,
As I wanted to say,
All the things that go unsaid as life goes on each day,
You are just so special and I really hope you know,
That you’ll always mean the world to me whenever I may go,
I really want to thank you for all the wonderful things you do,
And I’d like to say,
Above all else,
Mum, thanks for being you.

Thank you Mum for being there each day my whole life through,
To guide and reassure me in everything I do.

Thank you Mum for being my friend when no-one else was there,
For listening to my problems and showing that you care.

You’ve always been so patient so gentle and so kind,
You’ve been there when I’ve needed you and never seemed to mind.

Thanks for standing up for me and for making sure I know,
That no matter how my life turns out you’ll always love me so.

I hope you know beyond all doubt how very much I care,
And how grateful I have always felt just knowing you are there.

Of all the people in my life you’ve always been the one,
Who’s shown an extra-special interest in the things that I’ve done.

When I was a little child it was you who dried my tears,
You always knew the magic words that chased away my fears.

When I awoke each morning the first thing I would see,
Would be your happy, smiling face gazing down at me.

It was you who gave me confidence for each new step along the way,
Reassuring me and guiding me each and every day.

So for the person I am today and for the one I will become,
Thanks for everything you’ve done for me.


THANKS FOR BEING MY MUM :’)
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOULS.

Your sincerely daughter,
Syafeeqa Mokhtar.

Nah it’s the greatest things that I’ve ever said to my Mum. And again, sorry Mum if I’ve hurt your felling. Forgive all my sins towards you. I’m begging. Take care xo





Newer




_______________________________________
สวัสดีคะ


Syafeeqa, May 5th, Siamese.

FACEBOOK x TWITER
_______________________________________
ผมรักคุณ